So we’re making a new network for all you fab people out there who really love doctor who and are really pumped for Gallifrey returning!
- Must follow the swaggy presidents of gallifrey Lucy and Lily
- Reblog this post, like for reference but it doesn’t count as an entry
- Got to be in the Doctor Who fandom obviously
- Take the really spiffing questionarre
- Keep your ask boxes open :3
- If you get in, you gotta put a link on your blog somewhere & maybe follow the other members?
- Must reach 30 reblogs
WHAT YOU GET
- Spot on the network page
- New friends who are pumped for gallifrey
- new followers
- support on polls, promos etc
- more fabulousness
- Closes around Christmas, we’ll message the members
- About 10 people will be added, we’ll add more for some special occasions maybe
- You must be ok about giving us your email
- Any questions message us
- That’s it! GO GO GO
Jenna Coleman voted Favorite Newcomer of 2013 for TV Times Magazine
Clara sometimes asks me if I dream. “Of course I dream,” I tell her, “Everybody dreams.” “But what do you dream about?” She’ll ask. “The same thing everybody dreams about,” I tell her, “I dream about where I’m going.” She always laughs at that, “But you’re not going anywhere. You’re just wandering about.” That’s not true, not anymore. My journey is the same as yours, the same as anyone’s. It’s taken me so many years, so many lifetimes, but at last I know where I’m going, where I’ve always been going: Home, the long way ‘round.
“You all need to stay back. Whatever happens now, you do not interfere. Clear?”
me during the summer
I could stare at this for hours.